Friday, December 17, 2010

elmo departure-return?

10 Dec, cloudy.

and as he depart from here this morning, my heart sank.

he did not even text me saying 'goodbye'.
honestly i am a bit disappointed.
maybe that is good too, that i know i am actually not that special to him.
bye elmo, till we meet again.
and hope we can still be friends :)

~*~*~

17 Dec, (:

there he was, standing at my door as i went over to see who knocked on it.
he's back!!!! for a day, to settle some stuffs.
and he asked if he can spend the night at my place.

that is a good night, a very good night.
that's the first time we sleep over on my bed, so i had a very good night sleep.
soon its time for another goodbye.
and this time, at least it ended with a kiss on my forehead, again.

i love people who kiss me on the forehead.
i wonder if that kiss on the forehead, means something.......

No comments:

Post a Comment