Friday, November 26, 2010

the surprise visit

i am not exactly used to having my doors knocked at at 2am! but somehow it did today!
i did not do anything wrong, i did not blast my music, and i don't think i sang that loudly to glee just now?

i did not expect to see elmo, the new friend of 3 weeks, at the door. he dropped by with a sandwich in hand. his dinner i suppose. so we just had a random chat while he ate his meal. nothing happened, just a random visit, to destress a bit i guess, since he was quite distracted by today's paper.

and before he left, a soft peck on my forehead he give me, with a comment, 'you smell good'.
its all smile on my face as i continue on with my work. :)

 to self: some people are better of as friends, at least friendship last longer than romantic relationship!

1 comment: